The other day my new friend Linda posted some GORGEOUS cards- and they knocked my socks off! I got so smitten with the technique, I had to try it myself.
And while I was on a roll, I had to make a video, too!
Here are some of Linda’s cards…beautiful, right?
I’m completely hooked! I challenge YOU to make a card and post it in the linky below. Let’s share the inspiration! And I’ll pick 3 folks at random to get a goodie pack with some paper and stamps. 🙂
Click the blue link below if your browser keeps it from displaying.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018