Each year I publish my “most popular” posts for the year. This year I’m adding a new one- my most popular YouTube videos on the CraftTestDummies YouTube Channel. If you haven’t seen them yet, here’s a chance to see what you’ve missed!
1. Lucky 8 Punch Demo at CHA. You can see what kind of buzz this tool got, because it scored over 15K views since February 1st.
2.) Make Your Own Washi Tape using the Xyron. Yep, I came up with this LONG before the folks at Xyron did. I uploaded the video in November 2011, but it got over 11K views in 2012.
3.) Derwent Inktense Pencils. These are wonderful watercolor pencils, and if you like to color these should be in your stash. Recorded in 2010, the quality is not as good as what I produce now, but the content is still good- and has had over 11K views this year, too!
4.) Tim Holtz’ demo of his Metallic Distress Stains at CHA. We love Tim, his products, and his fabulous demos! This one was recorded on the show floor of the tradeshow in July, and it’s already gotten over 7K views. Take a peek and learn from the master!
5. Pom Pom Tutorial. Who knew that a simple pom-pom tutorial could be so popular? This is an older video, but it still scored over 6K views this year and 10K total.
Just in case you are wondering what videos rounded out the top TEN, they are:
I think it’s interesting that there is a pretty even mix between reviews and demo videos- it helps me remember that folks like to see it all- videos from CHA, demos of projects, and video reviews.
What is YOUR favorite CTD video? Or what would you like to see on CTD in 2013? Leave me a comment and I’ll start making my list!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017