It’s for real now- Halloween is really on it’s way! We have less than 3 weeks to get cookin’ on our Halloween crafting and goody-making, so I though I’d help you out with 31 fun Halloween Craft Ideas (and that includes food crafting, too) so you can find some great inspiration to spring-board your weekend!
Here’s a linky of some really fun craft project for you to check out!
Now…are you inspired? Because I have one more thing for you! I’m giving away a SIGNED copy of Stephen Brown’s Book Glitterville: Handmade Halloween to one lucky reader! This is an easy-entry giveaway too- just leave me a comment telling me what 3 links from the list above you think you might want to try.
OK, GO! And make sure you visit some of these great craft projects and give them a try!
UPDATE- WE HAVE A WINNER CONGRATS TO:
Author: Ann in PA
I love the Witches Shoes, the Apothecary Jars and the Vintage Graphic Candles. The favor cones are also cute. I have a bunch of Halloween scrap paper, and I think they will be on my to-do list this weekend!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017