Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo with Video
I’m a huge fan of both watercolors AND shimmer- I’ve been known to add shimmer sprays to my watercolor paints all the time. But recently I was at Papersource and I picked up this little innocuous looking set from Prima Marketing- Metallic Accents. For the price ($15.95, which I gladly paid) I found it to be a pretty fab product. Let me show you!
PS- affiliate links follow.
Metallic Accents by Prima Marketing are water-activated pans are SUPER shimmery- but it’s easier to show you than to tell you. Take a look at this 7-minute video:
And let’s take one more look at those samples:
If you are interested in purchasing the Metallic Accents, please consider using my affiliate link as it will help support my channel and add no additional cost to you: http://shrsl.com/nyq4.
I love this set and I adore adding shimmery glimmery accents on light AND dark papers. It’s a winner in my book!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018