Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo with Video
I’m a huge fan of both watercolors AND shimmer- I’ve been known to add shimmer sprays to my watercolor paints all the time. But recently I was at Papersource and I picked up this little innocuous looking set from Prima Marketing- Metallic Accents. For the price ($15.95, which I gladly paid) I found it to be a pretty fab product. Let me show you!
PS- affiliate links follow.
Metallic Accents by Prima Marketing are water-activated pans are SUPER shimmery- but it’s easier to show you than to tell you. Take a look at this 7-minute video:
And let’s take one more look at those samples:
If you are interested in purchasing the Metallic Accents, please consider using my affiliate link as it will help support my channel and add no additional cost to you: http://shrsl.com/nyq4.
I love this set and I adore adding shimmery glimmery accents on light AND dark papers. It’s a winner in my book!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017