Start with two A2 pieces of complementary card stock, make ONE diagonal cut, and end up TWO super-easy cards- all in about 10 minutes! After this, you’ll have no excuse not to make a bunch of cards to have on hand.
I started with this sketch from Operation Write Home- #222:
And I made a SLEW of cards!
I even made you a little video!
This was such an effective sketch- the possibilities are entirely up to you!
Which makes me wonder……have you made some Mother’s Day Cards yet?? Go get busy!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017