Start with two A2 pieces of complementary card stock, make ONE diagonal cut, and end up TWO super-easy cards- all in about 10 minutes! After this, you’ll have no excuse not to make a bunch of cards to have on hand.
I started with this sketch from Operation Write Home- #222:
And I made a SLEW of cards!
I even made you a little video!
This was such an effective sketch- the possibilities are entirely up to you!
Which makes me wonder……have you made some Mother’s Day Cards yet?? Go get busy!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017