Start with two A2 pieces of complementary card stock, make ONE diagonal cut, and end up TWO super-easy cards- all in about 10 minutes! After this, you’ll have no excuse not to make a bunch of cards to have on hand.
I started with this sketch from Operation Write Home- #222:
And I made a SLEW of cards!
I even made you a little video!
This was such an effective sketch- the possibilities are entirely up to you!
Which makes me wonder……have you made some Mother’s Day Cards yet?? Go get busy!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018