Start with two A2 pieces of complementary card stock, make ONE diagonal cut, and end up TWO super-easy cards- all in about 10 minutes! After this, you’ll have no excuse not to make a bunch of cards to have on hand.
I started with this sketch from Operation Write Home- #222:
And I made a SLEW of cards!
I even made you a little video!
This was such an effective sketch- the possibilities are entirely up to you!
Which makes me wonder……have you made some Mother’s Day Cards yet?? Go get busy!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017